Wednesday 25 April 2012
0 comments

Reasons to Love and Hate Facebook

21:33
Why I love Facebook

It's funny: I have some strange friends. These strange friends often strange things on the Internet, then post them on Facebook. It is usually a comment, video or news article. Now, thanks to my friends on Facebook the common things that makes her laugh, I get a good laugh too.


It keeps us at: Facebook has for us in contact with each other on a larger scale and more convenient than ever to stay before. Orphans are looking for their birth parents, high school flames reunited, one-night stands from that bachelor party in Las Vegas have come back with a baby in her arms, and so on. But the best part is you can stay in touch with friends from your past.
 
 

Chat: I remember how easy it was for AOL Instant Messenger me, girl to ask the 5th Class. Much has changed since my youth and I ask now with Facebook Chat for girls. It is a simple, fast and convenient way, with friends, to be online to happen while you talk.


First Creepy: I'm a joke, but not really. Let me explain: Facebook is ideal for scoping the scene. " There is no such thing as a blind date when you can see more photos and learn their interests, work history, women's, and even favorite books before. It is also a good way to remember a friend's birthday or stalk your exes with no break-in.

Photographs: This is my number one reason why I love Facebook. Many Facebook users upload photos, as it is their job. Whether the recent backpacking through Europe or the best friends wedding, you give him a week and see the photos of him. Tell your friends 'tag' up and photos from a set of quality, perspectives and points of view begins to pour in. It's the easiest way to receive and post photos online.

Business: As the largest social networking website in the world, it is no surprise why Facebook is good for business. To succeed in today's business world economy, is social networking software. If you own a small business, or trying to promote a new product, Facebook is a great way to get the word out to develop a following, keep your customers connected and better your business.

Nostalgia: Facebook is an online library of your photos and friends. Reliving can bring back old memories with old friends or contacting some warm fuzzy feeling.

Strange status updates, I'd much rather hear a strange status update as follows: "in my car on the way to work and farted almost lost my breakfast" as a sad or mundane update on what you ate for breakfast.

* 50 Funny Facebook Status Ideas
I must admit, to my eternal shame, I actually sat in front of Facebook, and spent a good five minutes trying to say something funny to think ..... and then failed miserably, so turned to Google ...
* Funny Facebook status updates (Rated R)
Looking for something sharp and witty update on your Facebook status post? Then look no further! A growing list of funny and sometimes rude quotes that your friends nod their heads (or maybe shakes his head in disgust) will have.
* MySpace vs Facebook
Most people who are active on social networking sites have a profile on both MySpace and Facebook. But although on both sides, each user has almost always been partial to one side over the other ....
* Many Reasons Love Facebook
This hub is only for people who love facebook, if you hate it do not want to comment on. Thanks. Facebook, I love, and is one of the best locations in addition to Twitter and MySpace. The very mention of his ...

Humurous list of 25 reasons to hate Facebook
Facebook gear
I Just Your Mom T-Shirt Facebooked, Funny Women's Shirts (available in many colors) I Just Your Mom T-Shirt Facebooked, Funny Ladies shirts (many colors available)
Amazon Price:
I Just Your Mom T-shirt, MILF, Cougar Hunter Women's Funny Tees (available in many colors) I Just Your Mom T-shirt, MILF, Cougar Hunter Women's Funny Tees (many colors available) Facebooked Facebooked
Amazon Price:
I Facebook therefore I am - Funny Bumper Stickers (Medium 10x2.8 in.) I am a Facebook so I - funny bumper stickers (Medium 10x2.8 in.)
Amazon Price: $ 2.95

* Some criticism of Facebook

Why I Hate Facebook

Emotional Status Updates: If you update your status, I prefer either insightful, funny, useful or as I mentioned earlier, straight up would be strange. If you like fishing for compliments with updates to "feel fat, in the gym, or seeking help with" Life Sucks now, "then please go elsewhere. They are fat and not life suck.

It's addictive: nicotine, alcohol, heroin, Facebook ... the same. If you feel like Facebook have been under a frozen lake caught without a hole for the air, you could become addicted. In a generation marked by shorter attention span, Mark Zuckerberg has a fast form of entertainment, where you and your friends are the subject provided. Now, with features such as Facebook mobile, you can be entertained at any time, anywhere.
  
There is a false sense of community Robin Dunbar, professor of psychology at the University of Liverpool States, "the lack of social contacts, lack of sense of community, the most pressing social problems of the new millennium." It is true the world would be a better place with a strong global sense of community. While this was one of the original intentions of Mr. Zuckerberg is with Facebook, it may be backfired. Yes, Facebook helps to create connections between people around the world, but it's still a much weaker bond than good-ol face-to-face communication.

Mom and Dad are on Facebook: As a young adult, that the last thing you know Mom and Dad, is everything you up, complete with photos, to see and read comments. In the early years of Facebook was exclusively for students. Today, Grandma check register and what kind of machinations of her 16-year-old granddaughter up to. Uh oh grandma.

Compare and contrast: It is a terrible, but undeniable feature among modern humans. We are constantly evaluate and compare, and analyze themselves and each other. Facebook is a platform to do it for you. The struggle to "keep up" with the Jones' can be detrimental to your health mental and Facebook can easily facilitate the desire to do so. My only advice is to yourself and do your own thing. 100%

Waste of time: "Holy shit, I just got an hour on Facebook." I do not know how, but Mark Zuckerberg has discovered a time warp. Facebook has the ability to suck hours from our potentially productive day, without our noticing it. I think our time indoors and online should be limited, and increased our free time outside and from our equipment.

The Facebook users to: Do you know who you are: lack of space the mini-feed with comments, stupid cat videos, status updates every hour on what you feel, and otherwise meaningless jabber. Have some respect. Do not do that.

Friend Suggestions: This is a relatively new and rather annoying feature. Facebook allows you to send or receive messages offer suggestions friend. Facebook also offers a tool who thinks a list of people it should be created with friends. Who are you, computer to tell me, friends? This is annoying, and what is more annoying is that it is not a physical, material beings, I say to guilt and / or piss off.

Loss of privacy: I know it's my fault. Everything you can on the Internet for, even on Facebook, may be accessed by anyone in the world. This is strange for me. In addition, people you have not seen for years know a lot about you: The last holiday that went on, who your friends how many tattoos, you will have a relationship, work experience, education, history and much more. Our life experiences and achievements ineffective if the entire internet world knows it? Is this real life? Where am I? Are you my father? Uhhhh ...

Groups, causes, and fan pages: Outside the world of Facebook, they have no meaning. None. If you join a cause on Facebook, this means you do nothing but sit in your chair and say you care with a "click". You will never cure cancer or save the seals from your laptop. In addition, participation in the group "If 1,000,000 people join this group, I am born to my first son Frankenstein name" is funny, I agree. But if I know personally to hang with Frankenstein, his coach t-ball team and then go for pizza, then I do not care. Name of the poor boy Timmy, so he would not grow up blame his failure on the fact that his dead parents named him head of Frankenstein.

Unknown friend requests: I do not understand. Not a random person on the street has ever approached me and asked me to be their friend. Why then this happens all the time on Facebook? If I'm not friends with you in real life, I will not be friends with you over the Internet.

Relationship status updates: It is a big step in the modern relationship. But today, the time, DTR (define the relationship) can come across a Facebook message. Be careful how you react. "Susan changed her relationship status: in a relationship with Jason." Meanwhile, Jason is not aware of. He is on Spring Break 2008, Downing blue Jello shots and making out with drunk girls on the dance floor of Senor Frogs in Cabo San Lucas. It is a beautiful thing ... a relationship, but the choice to update it on Facebook first could be a mistake if, without appropriate consent. "Susan changed their relationship status: It's complicated with Jason."

* Many reasons Hate Facebook
Facebook, I absolutely fucking despise is the whole idea of its existence, one that makes me sick to the stomach. The very mention of his name from someone, someone makes the first in the morning ...


* How a Facebook Friend Request Cancel
When researching this piece, I had absolutely no idea if you could have a Facebook friend request. The good news is that, although thousands have to believe you, you can not, I stumbled ...
* Facebook brings the worst in people
Hello Facebook users in the world. Id like to welcome you to my boss today where in my opinion, everyone's favorite little social networking site to go to talk. First off, I'm not a member of the ...
* Facebook addiction
It's a little ironic that when I finish this Hub I will probably post on my Facebook profile. This shows the hold that social networking on sites like Facebook and Twitter about us. We no longer have our ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top