Tuesday 8 May 2012
0 comments

How to resque Electronics that fell in water

19:50
Today , a cup of water fell into my ipod.After took my ipod the sound was not working ,only silly voice.But when I plug earphones, I could hear sounds.Later then, I searched on internet and I found a really working method.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjdcOuq4Um6ajk0ePnB1SkjDFZayUm3-sz7loZeHktXsvNaGMbJ6vJabGxfarZMJ1TKbLkaIWzury-NhqqP4ZaNiMlHafAaUlCKAuqrf85qIyzR2La_GHclJ5zV9LseSxx6aoR-wlDxbwrG/s1600/How-to-fix-sound-in-electronics-that-fell-in-water.jpg

What You Need??
Electronic Device
Bowl
Sufficiently Rice
and Two Days 
If water feel into your electronics, you should put your device in a bowl of rise for two days.Yes simply but not common method for amatuers.
Technical Service offered me to fix my ipod for 35$ , but a bowl of rise fixed everything. Cheap , Easy and result is succesful..
What is the benefit of rice? I really suprised , rise absorbs moisture in devices and when the electronic dry works succesfully.Rice fixed my ipod,Thank You Rice :D
Hope to enyoj
Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top